Becoming a VSA&NT Member
Volunteering SA&NT is a for purpose member-based organisation. With the support our partners, board, staff, members, volunteers and students, we champion the volunteering community by supporting individuals, organisations and businesses.
Becoming a VSA&NT member will connect you into the volunteering ecosystem in SA and NT, joining like-minded people to guide your volunteering journey, whether you’re an individual, small or large volunteer involving organisation or business looking to give back to the community.
Membership delivers many benefits including exclusive access to our volunteer advertising platform – to find or advertise volunteering positions – plus gaining access to our national peak body Volunteering Australia , connecting you into the vast pool of resources, networks and services at the national level.
VSA&NT Membership is offered at 4 different levels with benefits including:
Supporting your Volunteer Journey
- Access to VSA&NT’s in-person, online and live learning and development sessions
- Access to VSA&NT resources hub – supporting volunteers, volunteer leaders and organisations
Growing your Volunteer Opportunities
- Exclusive access to our volunteer advertising platform – search and advertise for free
Celebrating and recognising your volunteer experience
- Member rates to Annual State Volunteering conference, other VSA&NT events
- Exclusive member offers & rewards
Joining a Community of Influence
- Contribute, connect and communicate with volunteer networks, focus groups and partners across SA & NT
Our individual memberships are a great way to get involved as a volunteer.
- Access to VSA&NT’s advertising platform
- Access to VSA&NT’s resources hub
- Exclusive online learning and development sessions
- Access monthly V-news
- Exclusive member offerings and rewards
- AGM participation
Note: Organisations are not eligible to become individual members
Small organisations <$500k
Our Support Membership supports small NFPs, charities and clubs on their volunteer journey.
Individual Membership +
- In-person and live online learning and development sessions
- Exclusive invitations to member only networking sessions
- Discounts to Annual Volunteering State Conference
- Discounted access to Volunteer Management software, Involve
- Access to National body
- Member promotion opportunities
- Use of ‘VSA&NT Member’ electronic logo
Medium organisations $500k-$2M
Our Grow Membership helps build the capacity and capability of medium sized NFPs, charities and clubs.
Support Membership benefits +
- Access to Corporate Volunteer ready program and support
- Access to VSA&NT training and networking facilities
- Exclusive invitations to learning and development sessions
- Member discounts to tailored learning and development sessions
- Access to advisory bodies and networking groups
Large NFP Council/Govt/Business
Celebrate Membership delivers confidence to large NFPs, Govt Departments and Councils on their volunteer journey.
Grow Membership benefits +
- Exclusive invites to CEO Roundtables
- Networking hosting opportunities
- Partnership and collaboration opportunities
- Free invitation to State Volunteering Conference and Volunteer Awards
- Your logo on VSA&NT website
Criteria for Membership
Volunteer involving organisations, businesses and individuals that positively promote volunteering can apply to become a member. Prospective members must read, understand and abide by and agree to the following documents: